Top quality translation
Each app is translated and localized under close supervision of our project managers and finalized via a strict QA process carried out by our proofreaders.
Variety of languages
We specialize in multilingual translation of applications, platforms and websites.
Quickest possible turnaround
without compromising quality
Great service, every time
Are you engaged in a multilingual arena or planning to expand your operations abroad? Targo is here to make sure your contents sound natural, native and appealing to the target audience. We are experts in preserving the unique character of your brand or service in dozens of languages.
In our profession, translation of mobile apps has a niche of its own. Due to the laconic nature of most app contents, the task of making each word, phrase and sentence fit the context and convey the correct message can be quite challenging, and lest we forget – localization and quality of your content are decisive factors that can either increase or decrease your market impact compared to other applications offering services similar to yours. However, the quality of content is of utmost significance not only due to the obvious desire to surpass competition. The bottom line is that it’s all about communication – even if your app is designed to provide a unique service and virtually has no competitors, always remember that results will be achieved only if people take interest in your product and perfectly understand each section of your app. There is no better way to accomplish this goal and generate high conversion rates than by speaking to your audience in their native language.
Useful tips – keep this in mind if you want your app to look great in other languages:
- It sounds shorter in English: the English Internet lingo is abundant with terminology that cannot be translated “directly” and quite often, a corresponding term in another European language will be longer and might even consist more words (20%-30% more, in average). Since every app has space limits, don’t forget to leave enough room to make the translation possible.
- Selecting the target countries and languages: while some developers translate their apps to languages with the largest amount of speakers (seeking a global impact in terms of quantity), others prefer to focus on specific countries according to the target audience (seeking a localized impact in terms of quality). Both ways can be efficient, but choosing the languages might not be as easy as it sounds. Tell us about your app and we will help you decide.
- Contextual translation: when sending an app project for translation, always remember that single words or phrases often cannot be understood clearly without the context. Unlike in English, in many other languages the structure of each word depends on the word that precedes or follows it. Besides the linguistic aspect, make sure to define the context in terms of target audience, marketing purposes, text character – official or casual, etc. Every detail matters.
- App Localization: currencies, locations, names, slang, marketing messages… practically, every detail of your content requires adjustment in order to sound native in another language. This is one of our specialties.
- HTML-integrated translation: an efficient way to save your valuable time throughout the development and implementation processes. We specialize in translating HTML-integrated texts designated for various apps and platforms. Embed the source text in the code and receive a perfect translation ready to be implemented.
Businesses and organizations seeking to appeal to audiences in different countries often face the challenge of making the content sound native and natural in a different language. Hence the need to translate applications in a professional and reliable manner. With Targo, you can rest assured that your app will represent your brand, product or service in the best way possible. Our professional approach goes hand in hand with courteous, user-friendly service, which is an integral part of Targo’s organizational philosophy: “Our success and the success of our clients are synonymous”.
When you translate such a significant book as the Bible, it is important to stick…read more
Translation requires creative approach and imagination, along with the ability to understand the text in-detail,…read more
Over the years, Targo has acquired a profound knowledge regarding all aspects of multilingual translation.
Such projects mostly include applications, trading platforms and websites that are translated into several languages at the same time. Just to mention – some of the projects we carry out are translated to over 40 languages! Our unique approach to project management allows us to harness a team of dedicated translators, localization experts and proofreaders to deliver your contents quickly, without compromising quality. Some of the market leaders, who have been constantly collaborating with us through countless multilingual projects, find such efficiency beneficial not only in terms of time saving, but rather consider it a necessary condition for streamlined productivity and profitability.
Naturally, timelines depend on the scope and complexity of the source text.
Once you send us the contents, we’ll send you a realistic time estimate within minutes.
High availability of our in-house experts allows us to guarantee an exceptionally fast delivery.
Smooth transition between languages
At Targo, we say that if it reads or sounds like a translation – it will never leave our office. We apply this rule to every translation project, but it is especially significant when dealing with applications, since each word should be translated with maximum accuracy to convey the proper meaning.
70% of your business success depends on the quality of your content. We are well-aware of this fact and will always make sure that your app’s translation into any language represents the original content perfectly, as if it was written in a native language from the get-go.
Industries we Cover
After three years of productive, almost daily work with Targo, I can attest to superb quality of translation and content-related services in over 30 languages! Inbal and her team always treat our requests with attentiveness, while ensuring transparency and compliance with tight schedules.
VP Operations, Plus500
Rarely can you find a professional yet modest translation agency that provides complete professional service at any given time. For us, Targo Translations is a dream partner: a top-quality company with creative and efficient people, who provide us with perfect translation products under tight schedules – always with a smile. We use their service over and over and will continue to do so.
Business Development Manager, BEWOCON BERLIN
Get Your Translation in 3 Easy Steps
Upload your source file
Confirm the price quote by email
Voilà! Your project is ready!