The Targo Translations website (hereinafter: the “Website“) serves to represent Targo Translations Ltd., and you are welcome to use it, provided that you accept the terms and conditions set out below.
Any access to the Website and/or use of the Website imply that you accept these terms and conditions (hereinafter: the “Terms“), and upon visiting the Website, you agree to the Terms and declare that you read and understood their contents.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete agreement between you and Targo Translation Ltd., and will supersede any other agreement, representation, liability or understanding in connection with our Company and the issues contained therein.
We are entitled to change the legal terms at any time without a prior or individual notice or a special mention on the various channels of the Website. The latest version of the legal terms will be published on our Website, and you can review all the legal terms prior to using the Website. After posting any changes to the legal terms, you agree to be bound by any such changes. Therefore, you should review our legal terms from time to time and make sure that you still find them acceptable.
Before using this website (the “Website”), please read these Terms carefully. The Terms are drafted in masculine form for convenience only and refer to both men and women.
The last update to our Terms and Conditions was published on February 20, 2018.
- Intellectual Property
Information published on the Website and the manner in which it is drafted are under the sole ownership of the Website Operator and/or third parties associated with it. Any information and/or material available and/or viewable on the Website is the exclusive property of the Website Operator, whether published by it or by a visitor or any third party, but without prejudice to the limitation of the liability of the Website Operator, as stated above and below. It is absolutely prohibited to copy, publish, rewrite or make any use that is not explicitly stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, regarding any segment of the information, without a clear consent of the Website Operator provided in advance and in writing.
The Website and the information contained therein are protected by the copyright laws of the State of Israel, international treaties and copyright laws of other countries.
- User Responsibility
It is permitted to use the Website privately and personally only. The user declares that he is legally competent to engage and receive the service offered on the Website and made sure that there is no legal or other impediment to his activity as stated above, and that he complied with any legal requirement for the purpose of using the site. Website Operator shall not bear any responsibility for actions taken contrary to the foregoing and/or by anyone who is not authorized to do so. The use of this Website is for every adult citizen (over the age of 18) and if used by a minor, the use shall constitute evidence for obtaining a permit from an adult. Shall a user fill in any details on the website, he undertakes to provide only true and accurate details, which he is allowed to provide deliver and which are not harmful to any other person or entity.
- Use of information and privacy protection
- In order to receive services from Targo Translations via the Website, the user is required to provide information on the Website, such as name, email address, telephone number, and the content he wishes to translate. The purpose of receiving such information is to enable Targo Translations to perform and/or offer its services, as well as to improve and streamline the service to candidates and customers of the Company. It should be clarified that Website Operator makes everything possible to protect the privacy of the Website users, and takes reasonable actions to protect the information described above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Website Operator may disclose information in connection with the user under any law and/or in connection with legal proceedings and/or for the purpose of protecting the Website Operator and anyone acting on its behalf.
The information provided by you, subject to your consent and personal will, is an asset of the Company and the Company shall maintain the privacy of the information in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: the “Protection of Privacy Law“) and other relevant legal requirements. The Company shall not transfer information provided by you to any third party and shall not make use of such information, except in connection with the services provided on the Website and in accordance with the law.
The company will prevent any unauthorized access to information.
- Like many other websites, the Website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about the users, such as your Internet protocol address, your computer’s IP address, your ISP’s IP address, date and time you visited the Website, address of any website from which you were redirected to the Website via direct link, operating system you use, Website areas you visited, Website pages you visited and information you viewed, as well as the materials uploaded to or downloaded from the Website. The non-identifiable information is used for management of the Website and systems used to promote the Website itself. It may be disclosed to others and permanently preserved in archives for future use.
- Cookie files (hereinafter: “cookies“) – the Website uses cookie technology, which installs information on Website users’ computers in order to enable the site to identify future visits. Cookies improve the convenience of using the Website. For example, the information provided via cookies is used in order to identify you as someone who have already used the Website, track your activity on the Website to be able to provide solutions in accordance with your needs, suggest pages containing content and information tailored to your needs, automatically embed your personal information into online forms and to facilitate your use of the Website in general.
- Links to third party websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are for your convenience only. Links to these websites does not constitute or attest to the connection with these websites or the sponsorship of these sites. The links appearing on our Website do not constitute any recommendation, guarantee, undertaking or support of the websites of such third parties. Targo Translations does not have control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third-party websites and therefore, access to third-party websites is made at your own risk.
- Lack of advice
The materials on the Website are general in nature. Do not rely on advice obtained via the Website in order to make any decisions, including regarding professional, medical, legal, personal or financial matters. The Website does provide legal or any other professional advice.
Anyone choosing to use the information appearing on this Website does so at his own risk. Targo Translations is not be liable in any way or form for any use made of the information contained in this Website or the outcomes of such use.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Targo Translations, anyone acting on its behalf or any third party mentioned on the Website, bear responsibility for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to incidental, special, direct, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, resulting from the use of the Website, any other website linked to the Website, or the materials that appear on the Website and any of these websites, whatever cause of claim or cause of damage may be, whether it is contractual, tort related or other, notwithstanding the provisions of any law.
- Translation service warranty
Our goal is to provide services of exceptional quality. For this reason, we offer a one-year warranty on all our language services. If you have any concerns or are not satisfied with the final product, please contact our customer support. We will review the translation according to your comments and will make amendments accordingly, if necessary. Errors that require correction will be amended free of charge.
This Agreement shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be vested in the Court in Tel Aviv. This Agreement shall subject to the provisions of the Contracts (Remedies for Breach of Contract) Law, 5731-1970.